monthly worship service
Meetings will be at 10.30am on the following Sabbaths:
- 1st February
- 7th March
- 4th April
- 2nd May
- 6th June
- 4th July
- 1st August
- 5th September
- No service in October
- 7th November
- 5th December
CESA will be hosting a Feast of Tabernacles from 2nd October to the 10th October. First service is on the evening of 2nd October.
Christian Educational Services Australia (CESA) is a non-denominational service which seeks to spread the Word of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ and support independent Christian groups of the same tradition.
We are a non-profit association that consists of volunteers and remain unaffiliated with any religious organisation. We seek friendship with all who strive to faithfully represent the teachings of Jesus Christ recorded in the Bible.
Some of the services we provide that are made possible by freewill donations from our supporters include:
CESA provides a monthly worship service in Brisbane as a unique opportunity for Christian fellowship without regard to organisational bounds or membership of any kind.
The service is open to all who wish to peacefully attend, whatever your persuasion, and is run in general according to 2 major principles:
(1) to hold fast to the faith of Jesus Christ and the Commandments of God.
(2) to respect one another in Christian love.
Please feel free to join us to coffee, tea and light refreshments following services. We hope to see you there!
Venue: Springwood (Logan East) Community Centre
53 - 57 Cinderella Drive, Springwood QLD 4127
To access sermons by Ron Dart and others, click on the "Born to Win" logo below
* The organisation of the annual Feast of Tabernacles
* Holding a monthly Sabbath service in Brisbane
* The administration of a web site that offers links to affiliated groups' web sites, provides information on their services and provides resources such as educational messages and booklets on Christian living and doctrine
* Provides administrative and publicity support for local worship communities and their activities
* Maintains a newsletter for sharing ideas, programs and news to develop a sense of community between scattered Christians